Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Skills You need to be able to do before the day!!!!

1. Must be able to know how to send an email and receive an email from gmail (google mail)
2. Must be able to know how to send and receive text messages
3. Must be able to know how to take a photo with a digital camera at low resolution and download and save on a computer
4. Must be able to know how to email with a photo as an attachment
5. Must be able to know how to upload a photo to Flickr.com
6. Must be able to know how to send tweets to Twitter.com
7. Must be able to know how to use Google Maps
8. Must be able to know how to take a small low res movie with a digital camera and upload to YouTube
9. Must be able to know how to enter comments on the blog http:://leqbushwackers.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. That's a big list but not too scary I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big list. Have we got time to practise all those things before the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's this approval thing. Don't you trust us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. St Johns Kingaroy staff are gradually setting up their Twitter accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help I'm new to this twitter game and I think I'm drowning in techo knowlege lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic
    Mary Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. All Twittered, YouTubed and gmailed out. Woo hoo I'm sorted. Bring on the TCR.
    Natasha (St John's Bundy)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ready to go. Jenny from Kingaroy

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's fantastic to see the excitement building! Looking forward to meeting everyone next month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHHH!!!! I'll make the sandwiches.
    Annie (St John's Bundy)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone here at K'roy is looking forward to Bushwhackers...but only after some R&R! Entertainment item coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've twittered (or is that 'Tweeted'?)and now I think this is blogging? It's all a bit boggling!
    Trevor (St Johns Bundy)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok Derek, I am panicing now. hehe Gonna be busy cramming tomorrow arn't I. Don't think I will be the only one though.
    Jenny (ST John's Bundy)

    ReplyDelete